We are delighted to be fully open and are looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. We have been working hard to create a safe environment for you all to enjoy a well deserved drink, something to eat and an overnight stay.
Listed below are a few of the main points of service that we now have in place to give our guests the confidence to visit us.
- A one-way system is in operation where possible, including one entrance and one exit
- Contact tracing will take place upon arrival for each member of your group 16+.
- Sanitiser stations are available at all entrances and exits.
- We have spaced our tables out throughout the dining areas sufficiently to allow a safe drinking and dining environment
- Max table/group size is 6 – booking strongly advised.
- Table service only, we come to you.
- Tables are cleared and sanitised between use and touch points throughout the building are regularly sanitised.
- Our customer facing team members will be wearing face coverings.
- Customers should be wearing face coverings when visiting the toilets or paying inside, once seated these can be removed.
- Our cloakrooms will be cleaned regularly throughout the day and touch points sanitised
- Children will be requested to sit with their parents and not run around.
- Contactless card payments are encouraged where possible.
- Our doors and windows will be open to allow sufficient ventilation where possible
If you have booked a bedroom and are showing any Covid related symptoms, please call us to cancel. That’s the formal bit out the way, we can’t wait to welcome you all back to The Lodge.
Brittany and the Lodge Team x